Posts tagged "elgin"
@cameronking speaks to Victoria one of our #citizenrelay reporters from Elgin [audio]

@cameronking speaks to Victoria one of our #citizenrelay reporters from Elgin [audio]

listen to ‘@cameronking speaks to one of our #citizenrelay reporters’ on Audioboo continue reading
Moray will not be left out of torch celebrations.

Moray will not be left out of torch celebrations.

The Olympic Torch route comes within 10 miles of 95% of the population of the UK, Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey – however Moray won’t let the remaining 5% be left out. Walk, Jog, Run Moray, the Moray Council and Creative Scotland have set up their own relay to take part in the celebrations... continue reading